- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
advice for sad teenage girls that own too many flannels (via thelarrystylinson)
Beta Kids Gas Masks.
you know that mood where you just can’t think straight and you don’t know why and you’re in this foggy abyss where you can’t make any decisions or function at the level demanded for daily interaction and action and all you can do is zone out and let other people do things around you as they wonder why you’re staring blankly at walls as if your soul was removed
how do straight people even function when they are so fragile that my existence can ruin their marriage, life and ability to raise their children
Amazing Face-Paintings Transform Models Into The 2D Works Of Famous Artists
by Valeriya Kutsan
Ahh, this is so cool!
I LOVE THE SKETCHY SECOND-TO-LAST ONE OMG
This is my country today, this is Argentina, everybody’s stealing and killing each other, we are all as scared as we can be, it’s not even safe to be out in the streets anymore, people needs to know this, please! help me spread the word! I’ve been robbed already, they took my phone, my wallet, my ID, nobody’s safe!
Some extra information from someone who lives in the country. I’m from Mar del Plata, one of the cities that had it awful between sunday and yesterday. The situation is complex, there’s a lot of chaos and death, safety isn’t something we have, and to put it into simple words: there’s no money, there are no jobs, and the police force isn’t being paid enough so they decided not to work. Therefore, thugs and regular civilians have started to take everything they could from the shops, destroying them in the process, robbing houses and killing others as well. Today we had 6 public buses burnt down in my city. Out of 23 provinces, 19 are in chaotic situations, some more than others (mostly in the north of the country).
And while all of this is happening, our President, is celebrating 30 years of democracy in Argentina. No one is doing anything to solve this. No one is giving a fuck. And this ain’t something new, we’ve been starving, afraid for our lives, doing anything we can to eat and survive, and we see politicians seriously not giving a fuck.
We’re close to Christmas and New Year, and a shit ton of families lost their jobs, lost shops they either worked at or owned, lost relatives in these pointless robberies, they have nothing to celebrate on Christmas Eve and December 31st, and that honestly sucks.
This is awful. Let’s spread the word.
Attention! people attempted to protest in the streets and got repressed by the police while the governor scaped by the back door, they were manifestingpacifically, and they attacked them for no reason. The robberies are still happening, they’re getting into the houses. This is going on only 8 blocks from my home, I’m afraid for my friends, my family and myself. people don’t trust the police anymore, this is serious bussiness, there’s starting to be blackouts around the city, i’ll keep posting as much as I can, but please,SPREAD
Expression Reference Dump- Part 1
I stumbled upon these and love them! If you struggle with hands (like me) these are great for practice and referencing. Thought I’d share my finds with other artists~.
(Inspired by other posts I’ve seen here and there on Tumblr)
one hundred notes. do you know how fucking long it took to cut out all of these with an exacto knife and scissors i cut myself like eight times i would appreciate some fucking credit here